Compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) serious dangers and alternatives
Tima Vlasto grew up in New York City and studied at Skidmore College, Columbia University and the School of Visual Arts.
She is a web developer, writer and illustrator.
In 2004, she Illustrated and authored the children’s picture book, "Don't Feed the Animals" which received honors by the Hellenic Book Club, honorable mention by the National Library of Greece in the Books for Learning category and was a recommended book for ages 4-8 by the Starbuck's "Commitment to Communities" program in Greece.
The hardcover Greek and English versions sold out in 2008. The book is now available on Kindle on Amazon.com
- Feeling the Effects of Saturn Retrograde 2019?
- How to wake up without alarm clock shock
- Research scientists reveal hidden truths in Google Suggest project
- Gandhi’s ghost: New bill makes salt illegal in New York restaurants?
- The new thing in digital love: Lovers’ Boxes
- Apple’s Steve Jobs: An interesting look at his spiritual life
- Scientific study: Taking your dog to work reduces anxiety
- Computer scientists surprising new theory of evolution
- Fashion alert: Scientists say hipster beards may soon go out of style
- UC Berkeley Neuroengineers consultants on movie ‘Transcendence’ with Johnny Depp
- Should you talk to your kids about money? Study shows they know your secrets
- Choosing a husband, wife or lover? Beware of the framing effect
- The future of commuting: Fly to work in a mini eco-friendly Citycopter
- 10 super stress-relief articles from psychology and wellness experts
- Symbols the secret to Oreo cookies success
- Gandhi Theosophy and Union Square Park in NYC
- Where can I find the top 5 must-see inspirational paintings in NYC?
- Astrology Education 101: Where can I get lessons and a degree in astrology?
- UCLA study proves looking at photo of loved one reduces pain
- Is the computer really a modern day invention after all?